Acquia expands its experience optimization capabilities by acquiring Monsido and forming new partnerships with VWO and Conductor.
I'm pleased to announce that Acquia has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Monsido, a leading platform for monitoring and optimizing website accessibility, content quality, search engine optimization, data privacy, and performance.
I have many reasons to be really excited about this acquisition. Born out of Drupal, Acquia has always had a deep love for the web. This acquisition reaffirms and strengthens our foundational commitment to the web. It directly supports Acquia's mission to help build a better digital future – one where experiences are inclusive, accessible, and where we set new benchmarks for performance and quality.
The Monsido platform offers a range of powerful features to help with this:
- Enhance website accessibility: Monsido helps organizations identify and resolve accessibility problems on their websites.
- Improve website optimization and performance: The platform enables organizations to identify and fix website quality issues, such as broken links, missing images, and slow page loading times.
- Ensure brand and content consistency: Monsido ensures website content complies with brand guidelines and content policies. For example, help your content teams use preferred terminology, avoid non-inclusive language, or write content that does not align with your brand values.
- Manages user consent: Monsido can help manage user consent for cookies and other tracking technologies, supporting compliance with privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
Web accessibility is essential
The World Health Organization's 2019 World Report on Vision revealed that more than 2.2 billion people, a quarter of the world's population, have a vision impairment. For some of those people, screen readers often become a necessity to navigate the web.
We believe it's essential for organizations to build accessible digital experiences, yet many organizations struggle to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), the Americans with Disability Act, or the many other digital accessibility legislations and initiatives across the globe.
Over the years, we learned that there are a number of obstacles to building accessible websites, from limited in-house expertise, to budgets, to the difficulty of keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of regulations and best practices.
It is why we are excited to make all of that easier. In addition to helping with accessibility, Monsido can also help improve content quality, brand and content compliance, technical SEO, user consent management, and more. Monsido brings all these tools together in one place, so you don't need to juggle multiple tools, multiple logins, etc.
The most complete digital experience optimization solutionAcquia is also excited to announce strategic partnerships with two industry-leading platforms: Conductor and VWO.
- Conductor is a comprehensive SEO platform that enhances search engine visibility and drives organic traffic with robust tools for keyword research and content optimization. It enables organizations to improve search engine visibility and organic traffic.
- VWO offers a suite of tools for optimizing website engagement and conversions, including A/B and multivariate testing, surveys, session recordings, and heatmaps. It allows organizations to conduct experiments on their website to increase user engagement and conversions.
With the acquisition of Monsido and new partnerships with VWO and Conductor, Acquia DXP now offers an unparalleled suite of tools for experience optimization. Acquia already provided the best tools to build, manage and operate websites. With these additions, Acquia DXP also offers the best solution for experience optimization.
— Dries Buytaert
Dries Buytaert is an Open Source advocate and technology executive. More than 10,000 people are subscribed to his blog. Sign up to have new posts emailed to you or subscribe using RSS. Write to Dries Buytaert at email@example.com.