Acquia Engage, now in its eighth year, was an all-virtual event this year. In my keynote, I talked about how the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) helps with many of the biggest challenges in the world of websites and digital experiences.
If you want to see what Acquia has been up to, watch the recording of my keynote. It's packed full of short product demos. You can also download a copy of my slides (47 MB), but you'd miss out on all the demos.
My keynote focused on how we are fixing broken, disconnected digital workflows across marketing and IT. By fixing these workflows, we can accelerate the delivery and optimization of new digital experiences.
We showcased innovations in the following areas:
- DevOps: Connecting developers with all the tools they need to plan, build, review, and test any Drupal application, all in a 100% cloud-based development environment.
- WebOps: Automating testing, deployment, and scaling of Drupal applications to fuel faster innovation with maximum security, availability, and resiliency.
- ExperienceOps: Empowering marketers with new low-code / no-code tools to rapidly compose digital experiences, including digital commerce experiences. These tools use reusable application and design components.
- ContentOps: Connecting marketers with all the tools they need to create, collaborate, review, and share any kind of content across omni-channel campaigns.
- CampaignOps: Streamlining creation, targeting, execution, and optimization of digital campaigns within a framework of overall brand governance and privacy compliance.
- MLOps: Industrializing the application of machine learning to real-world digital workflows and experiences. New features help both data scientists and marketers continuously optimize each customer's unique journey.
I want to thank the product and engineering teams at Acquia for working incredibly hard to deliver all of these new innovations. I'm proud of the work the Acquia team has done to create this event for our customers and partners.
— Dries Buytaert