Acquia Content Cloud, a new content-as-a-service solution for simplified content creation and syndication across multi-channel digital experiences, is now available in private beta.
Years ago, we heard that organizations wanted to:
- Create content that is easy to re-use across different channels, such as websites and mobile applications, email, digital screens, and more.
- Use a content management system with a modern web service API that allows them to use their favorite front-end framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js, etc) to build websites and digital experiences.
As a result, Acquia spent the last 5+ years helping to improve Drupal's web services capabilities and authoring experience.
But we also heard that organizations want to:
- Use single repository to manage all their organization's content.
- Make it really easy to synchronize content between all their Drupal sites.
- Manage all content editors from a central place to enable centralized content governance and workflows.
- Automate the installation, maintenance, and upgrades of their Drupal-based content repository.
All of the above becomes even more important as organizations scale the number of content creators, websites and applications. Many large organizations have to build and maintain hundreds of sites and manage hundreds of content creators.
So this week, at our European customer conference, we lifted the curtain on Acquia Content Cloud, a new Acquia product built using Drupal. Acquia Content Cloud is a content-as-a-service solution that enables simplified, headless content creation and syndication across multi-channel digital experiences.
For now, we are launching an early access beta program. If you're interested in being considered for the beta or want to learn more as Content Cloud moves toward general availability, you can sign up here.
In time, I plan to write more about Content Cloud, especially as we get closer to its initial release. Until then, you can watch the Acquia Content Cloud teaser video below: